Monday, January 19, 2015

#COLD FROST AND SUNSHINE: DAY OF WONDER

Good evening, guys! When real winter comes in Saint-Petersburg it means that people should take advantage of it. Moreover, if it is shining it is definitely not the right time to stay at home. So that is why my parents and I decided to go out of the city feeling in advance that we would meet something magical. Finnish gulf has pleased us this year "giving" A-M-A-Z-I-N-G scenery with ice blocks.

(Продолжение + перевод на русский)


Добрый вечер :) Когда в Санкт-Петербурге наступает настоящая зимняя погода, нужно пользоваться этим моментом, а если еще и светит солнце, дома сидеть уж точно нельзя! Вот и в такой прекрасный день мы решили поехать загород, уже заранее чувствуя, что нас ждет что-то сказочное. Так оно и вышло! Финский залив безумно порадовал нас в этом году, подарив удивительные пейзажи с ледяными глыбами. 
Guys it is so incredible to walk on the frozen bay which seems to be endless . Blue sky, icicles illuminated by sun, pure white snow...fabulous place ! Each time Finnish gulf  "appears" in different ways, but honestly my favorite is its winter look:)

Как же здорово гулять по замерзшему заливу, который кажется бесконечным.  Голубое небо, белоснежный снег, яркое солнце, освещающее льдинки.... сказочное место! Каждый раз Финский Залив "появляется" в новом образе,но мой самый любимый - зимний.
Going back from fishing...

Возвращаются с рыбалки...
Parka - ZARA/Парка - ZARA
Warm mittens from H&M

Теплые варежки из H&M
I am so happy that I bought uggs cause in the cold weather they are the best:)))

Я очень рада, что купила угги. В такую погоду в них очень тепло и уютно:)
Snowy desert!

Снежная пустыня :)
From moments like these I ascertain again how wonderful our world is.

Фантастический закат! От таких моментов становится тепло внутри, сразу начинаешь думать о том, как же красив наш мир.

65 comments:

  1. OMG , what a beautiful place it is
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a place!! So stunning indeed.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :)

    >> http://www.jadorefashionlove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that seriously does look amazing
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. как же безумно живописно! я ни разу не была СП, мечтаю съездить и, конечно же, побывать у залива)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Обязательно приезжайте! Уверена, вам очень понравится город :))

      Delete
  6. Фотографии классные! Супер!

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sweetie, I want to invite you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely necklace! :) I hope you join and I hope you win, good luck! By the way Love this post!

    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ух ты! Как же неописуемо красиво!
    И мороз по фото чувствуется:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. thank you so much xoxo
      have a wonderful day too :))

      Delete
  10. Wow, these photos are so gorgeous and you look so amazing! I love love these photos. My friend was just there a few weeks ago and he said it was so cold. Stay warm!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for ur pleasant words <3 I am so glad to hear that your friend has been there :)) Cool!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful post dear!
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lov this place , looks beautiful.
    Thanku for ur comment on my blog .if u want we can follow each other via gfc/g+/bloglovin . Let me know
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot :)) I will let u know for sure xx

      Delete
  13. ого) я никогда не видела такую зиму и столь гигантские глыбы льда
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ну вот:) в этом году зима нас приятно удивила))

      Delete
  14. the place is surreal!! I LOVE to go there someday!! love your outfit too ♥

    New fun post on the blog gorgeous!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These shots are absolutely amazing! The view is stunning but I'm not sure if I can handle the cold.

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I suppose it will be fine for u :) so no worries xx

      Delete
  16. I love your outfit and the pictures are incredibly good!
    I wish it was cold and snowy here where I lived, but it's always raining ugh

    www.pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) actually Saint-Petersburg is famous for its rainy weather however cold days like these still exist :))

      Delete
  17. Wow! Very beautiful place. :) Thank you for your wonderful comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. these landscape shots are so perfect! I love how beautiful and breathtaking it all looks :)
    Great shots! Also, thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! <3

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much for pleasant words :) and for visiting my blog of course :))

      Delete
  19. Wow you have amazing pictures and I love your jacket!! Stunning place!

    ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey-hey :) thanks darling! yeah I am gonna follow u

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos! I love it! :)

    xoxo,
    Fiorka / www.TheFiorka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great diary. It looks like a beautiful place.

    Romina | www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow this looks beautiful! Now following on google and insta :)
    Georgia xx

    www.georgiabellalily.blogspot.com
    Insta: georgiabellalily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :)) I am gonna follow you back xoxo

      Delete
  24. WOW Amazing Pictures!!!! Love your Blog! Followed you on Bloglovin!xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing Photos.
    xoxo Lale
    xlilyofthevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome photos and you look so stunning, dear !
    And I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other ?
    Please let me know.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much darling! yeeyy I would like to follow you :))xx

      Delete
  27. These photos are so stunning. How awesome that you have access to such amazing scenery!

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. wooow that's f*cking amazing!
    i'm totally in love, lucky you :)
    xx

    http://Sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot cutie :) so happy to hear these words xx

      Delete
  29. Божеее...какие красивые фотографии))Прям завораживают))
    http://katekasatckina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete